Wholesale Buyer Request Form
Wholesale Terms and Conditions
Re-Sale is permitted only in the store for which this application is approved. Online sales are not permitted. Internet selling may be applied for separately with an initial order of $5,000 for a custom line of artwork. Please note this request in the comments section of the application and we will be happy to discuss this with you.
- Our initial order minimum is $1000; subsequent orders $250, both exclusive of shipping.
- Initial order may be placed with credit card. Following the initial order, net 30 terms may be available upon credit approval for orders above $500.
- Customers will be notified of any items not in stock. Due to the extended lead times for many of our products, items will only be placed on backorder at the customer’s request.
- Typical orders ship via UPS or USPS, but may be sent by other means depending on what is most appropriate for timely and safe delivery.
- Most orders ship within ? days of order acceptance. Special requests may be subject to additional handling charges.
- Ground shipping is free for first order and all orders in excess of $1000. Other orders are charged 6% of the order total. A flat $10 handling fee is charged for all orders.
- Payment through Paypal for the first order. Following the initial order, net 30 terms may be available upon credit approval for orders above $500.
Exchanges and Returns:
1. If you are unsatisfied with any part of your order you may return it for exchange or refund within the following conditions.
- Items that are undamaged must be returned within 14 days of customer receipt. Contact Handcrafted Imports Customer Service to receive an RGA number (Returned goods Authorization) prior to returning any item. An RGA is required in order to receive a refund or exchange. Contact via email: returns@Handcraftedimports.com.
- Refunds will be processed in the same manner as the original payment.
- To be accepted for refund or credit, items must be returned, undamaged, in the original box and packaging. As many of our items are fragile and subject to damage during shipment, returned items that arrive to us damaged due to insufficient packaging cannot be accepted for credit or refund.
2. Shipping and handling charges are not refunded or credited, only the original cost of the item(s), unless an item that was not ordered was shipped in error.
3. Damaged receipts. Please inspect all deliveries for damages upon receipt, especially in cases where package indicates rough handling or possible damage to internal contents. File a notice with the carrier immediately. Returns sent in abused packaging that are damaged will not be credited or exchanged without proper damage claim documentation with the delivery service.